Student T-Shirt Design Contest
- Contest open to Clark College students only. Student must be enrolled at Clark College for the 2012-2013 academic period.
- Design artwork may include a maximum of five colors. No gradients, transparent layers or foil.
- Specify from the following choice of T-shirt colors: white, black, grey (or no preference) on your entry submission.
- Designs must include the name of the institution - "Clark College" and the design shall be for the front center of a T-shirt. (no back, or sleeve designs.)
- Students may enter 1 design.
- Designs must be submitted as either High Quality (300 ppi) JPEG files or editable EPS files.
- No more than five (5) designs will be selected through an in-store voting process in November, 2012, to advance to the final round. The final round of voting will take place in the Clark College Bookstore, following the selection of finalists. Voting announcements will be posted on the Clark College Bookstore website and on the Clark College Bookstore Facebook wall. The design with the most votes during November's final round will be the official Clark College Student T-shirt design contest winner for the 2012-2013 year. One vote per individual. Official design will appear on a t-shirt front. An official College logo may be incorporated into the front of the t-shirt by the Bookstore art department. Design may be scaled up/down to fit t-shirt front.
- Designs must be original, unpublished work and may not contain any third party logos, trademarks or copyright material. Entries exhibiting offensive language or artwork will be disqualified.
- 8. Winning design will be reproduced by Clark College on a limited number of t-shirts and sold through the College Bookstore. Designs remain the property of entrants (and make a great addition to your artist portfolio). T-shirts are the property of the Clark College Bookstore and will be sold or used for promotional purposes.
- Winner receives 5 free shirts to share with family and friends! Additional prizes may be awarded.
- Deadline for submission is Monday, November 26, 2012 @ 5pm.
To enter, email a High Quality JPG or editable EPS file of your original artwork to email@example.com by Monday, November 26th, 2012 at 5pm. Once notified, the winner may be asked to prepare final artwork in a production-ready format. Files accepted include High Quality JPEG or Adobe Illustrator EPS.
Questions may be directed to Michael Owenby